Volunteers and donations are at the core of the Gardens’ success, and everything we do! There are several meaningful ways to be part of the Gardens, with something to suit everyone’s skills, capacity, budget, and schedule. This includes:
- Visiting the Gardens on a Saturday morning for the ‘Get Active Program’ to get your hands dirty, have a yarn, or just come and muck around!
- Becoming a paid-member, plot-holder, or sponsor of the Garden
- Joining us at the Garden’s monthly Community Picnics
- Volunteering your skills in marketing, IT, or grant-writing
- Making a financial or material donation
- Hosting an event at the Gardens, or having us host a stall at your event
- Contributing to the Gardens’ Community Composting Hub
- Liking and following the Gardens’ Facebook page.