If you are interested in contributing to the Gardens, you can make a one-off direct-deposit monetary donation to our bank-account with the following details:
Account No.: 22083563
Account Name: Johnstone River Community Gardens Inc.
Please note, the Gardens are not registered for GST.
To reduce costs and promote recycling, the Gardens are always open to donations of the following:
- Viable seeds and seedlings for planting
- Stone-pavers for walkways
- Crusher-dust for drive-ways
- Mulch for plots
- Paint (white, coloured, and varnish)
- A wood-chipper to make our own mulch
- Potting-mix, worm-castings, manure, and compost
- Kids and adult books on gardening and sustainability.
If you have something you think can be reused by the Gardens community, take a photo and email it to us. We’ll let you know whether it’s something we can take, and what the next steps will be.
Containers For Change
The Gardens are registered with the ‘Containers For Change’ program.
Support us, and donate your return by: